Purdue admitted PhD students in Biochemistry, Computer Science, PULSe, or other programs who are interested in interdisciplinary positions and have related wet (molecular biology) and/or dry (computer science) lab experience are encouraged to email their CV and research interest to inquire for a meeting. Prospective Students are encouraged to apply to programs: Biochemistry Graduate Program, Computer Science Graduate Program, or the Purdue University Interdisciplinary Life Science Program (PULSe).
Undergraduate students interested in gaining research experience and have commitment of >12 hours per week for credit or full time for summer are encouraged to contact me with their CV, brief statement of purpose, and one reference letter.
Motivated postdoctoral candidates who are interested in joining our lab and have experience and track record (i.e. publications) in one or more areas of immunology, molecular biology, computational biology, and cancer genomics should email their cover letter (indicating why they want to join our lab), CV, research statement , and the contact information of three references.
Funding sources for students
Students and researchers at all level are highly encouraged to apply for available fundings and fellowships. Below are only few such examples:
- NSF Research Experience for Undergraduates Summer Program
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) Program
- Cancer prevention internship program
- Various Biochemistry awards
- NIH research training programs
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship
- HHMI Hanna H. Gray Fellows Program
- The Office of Undergraduate Research